Blue Cross of Liberia
Zayzay Community, Paynesville, Monrovia. Blue Cross of Liberia Incorporated is a non-for-profit organization established in March 2018 to carry out any and all lawful acts or activities under the laws of Liberia. These activities include but not limited to :
- Preventing and reducing alcohol and drugs addiction among the most vulnerable population, through public awareness and provision of medical treatments and rehabilitation programs,
- Providing emergency health and disaster relief services to people and communities through awareness, treatment, care and transporting of victims to appropriate medical centers and shelters,
- Providing vocational and leadership training for young people with focus on at-risk youth,
- Providing medical support and care for victims of epilepsy and provide public health education and awareness on neglected tropical diseases,
- conducting research and impacting evaluation programs through surveys in partnership with local, regional and international organizations, universities, individuals and students
- Provide advocacy for women, children and vulnerable population.
Our vision is to see a country where everyone can choose a life free of addiction; and to see a society where everyone harmed by drugs and alcohol addiction has access to treatment and assistance through the Blue Cross values: Humanity, Excellence, Empowerment, Inclusiveness, Solidarity, Respect, Liberating and Spirituality.
Contact person: Joseph B. Argbah
Phone: +231 (0) 886-913-855 / +231 (0) 777-956-019